Wappinshaw 2013 - Key Info

Wappinshaw 2013 was on the 1st of June at the Kelvin Hall Glasgow

The Glasgow Phoenix Wargames Club meets on Tuesday evenings between 1800-2200 at Partick Burgh Hall.

The first Tuesday of each month is a communal game and an ideal time to introduce yourself.






Monday 2 May 2011

Carronade warm-up - picture galleries

As mentioned in the previous post, Carronade in Falkirk is on this week. I thought I might show some of the pics I took last year.

Buchan Wargames Group - Crossing of the Bereznina (5)

Glasgow Phoenix - Zama (6)

Phil Olley - 30 Years War (2)





Galley of my best pics: Carronade 2010 - best pics

And a second gallery of the ones with less artistic credibility - a reflection on my camera handling - not the games themselves: Carronade 2010 - less than perfect pics

No comments:

Post a Comment